College students only have 2 levels of stress:
1) I don’t give a fuck
2) OH MY GOD IF I CAN’T DO THIS MY LIFE IS OVER I’M GONNA HAVE TO WORK AT MCDONALDS
There is no in between.
Sometimes I feel like we’re all just fooling ourselves by chasing after the idea that one day we’ll finally be at peace with life. It’s all an illusion. Our souls will always yearn for something that can never be found in this dunya because we weren’t made for this place. It’s not our home but we keep trying to make it that.
sorry mom you’ve hit ask limit
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it